• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just bought this cb...

i use to have one like a million years ago i would buy one again in a minute they work great. i have hand held 2 ways they work ok but i can also use them on my atvs CBs dont work very well for that. ya got a good deal to just make sure to tune your antenna :wave1:

I already purchased for less then your asking. And also was wondering what y'all thought about it.

Pilot Truck Gas Station in Brooks, Oregon is selling them for 80.00 dollars till May 4!

I already purchased for less then your asking. And also was wondering what y'all thought about it.

Pilot Truck Gas Station in Brooks, Oregon is selling them for 80.00 dollars till May 4!

I see that you got it for $100, I was saying that I sell it for more even with discount. Next time PM me about a radio befor you buy and ask for a price and quality. asking if it is good after you spend the $$ is bassackwards. That said... the 29 is a good radio. have it tunedand get a good mic and it is a loud radio. I am building a custom 25 now. When I get it done I will post it for sale.

What is a good mic in your opinion? Is the chrome edition cobra mic not?

anything from astatic is good. i run a 636L in the mobil. used to run an M6B but i like the noise canceling of the 636L in mobli applications better. on the base i have several, all of wich are astatic. my main mic is an astatic "lollipop" with a T-UP9 base and my favorite is my silver eagle. if you can find an astatic 575 thats the one you want.

just my 2 cents

Back