• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja Gear?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Im not a paying member, (yet) but i would like to find out where all of you got your gear? Shirts/hats/sweatshirts/extra stickers..

I know once i become a red member, i get a sticker or two, but where do i put an order in for a shirt etc?:wierd:

Im not a paying member, (yet) but i would like to find out where all of you got your gear? Shirts/hats/sweatshirts/extra stickers..

I know once i become a red member, i get a sticker or two, but where do i put an order in for a shirt etc?:wierd:

See that red bar across the top? Bottom row, second from right, is the word "Store" - click that, and you'll find yer gear!

There was one last fall. Set it up. Show us how it's done, balla! Spring usually means prep for NWFest. NWC BOD should be super busy. I'm willing to bet they'd love to hand the reigns to you! If timing is good, you can get everything handed out at NWF. While you're at it, find someone to sponsor dinner for Saturday night at NWF. John is takin it in the tailpipe from some BOD over this. I think it's polite to offer him to opt out without making him ask to. Thanks, boss.

PS Put me down for:
1 child small black or grey T
1 child med black or grey T
2 XXL black or grey T

PPS The graphics better not suck :)

PPPS Speaking of NWF we need somebody there super early to mark roads and signs. I was first last year and had no idea if I was in the right place. Thursday AM should be fine, thanks! :D

PPPPS We really need some quality maps so people don't miss said dinner you'll arrange, think you can find some?

all joking aside there was a point in all that BS

PPPS Speaking of NWF we need somebody there super early to mark roads and signs. I was first last year and had no idea if I was in the right place. Thursday AM should be fine, thanks! :D

PPPPS We really need some quality maps so people don't miss said dinner you'll arrange, think you can find some?

all joking aside there was a point in all that BS

My plans now are to be there on Wednesday.

As far as the NW Chapter NAXJA gear goes, Rod is working on that so stay tuned.

Last edited:
As far as the NW Chapter NAXJA gear goes, Rod is working on that so stay tuned.

Ummm I'm not sure we are really interested in stickers pasted together in the form of clothes.... :roll:

Back