• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bulldog Winches?

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, so I have been talking to AJ (from www.ajsoffroadarmor.com) and he is trying to hook me up with a winch to put in my winch bumper he made me.

He said that he had the owner of Bulldog Winches contact him about promoting their winches in his bumpers or advertising.

So he asked me if i would put a winch of theirs in my bumper. I am all for saving money, and from what Ive read, they seem worth it for the money. As i see it, im only going to use it once, possibly twice a month, so why shell out almost a grand for a winch (specifically a winch with a "fancy" namebrand).

I would just upgrade the winch to run synthetic line since thats how AJ setup my fairlead.
But i would like to hear some personal feedback on these winches please.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-Brendan

oh yeah, if anyone is looking for slick bumpers, rock rails, anything. Give AJ a shout, hes a great guy and builds slick bumpers.
jeepoffroad1.jpg

bumperpics002.jpg

He's got tube doors, custom rock sliders, and a rear tire carrier to match the lines and design of the front bumper, ALL in the works!

Yeah, he makes good stuff from what I've seen of people's rigs on here.

My bro-inlaw has the 9000 lb Bulldog.

so far its great. not quite as fast as a xd9000i but WAY better than any ''budget'' winch.

it is at least 3X faster than my friends XRC8.:D

so far from the research ive done on my own, it seems like its a decent buy for the money. its not a warn, but its also not a grand to drop on a winch.

im really looking into their 10,000 pound winch with the integrated solenoid

Back