• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need cherokee sticker

benulis55

NAXJA Forum User
i just had my jeep painted and would like this cherokee sticker, as seen on this guys front fender and hatch. I found them once, but have spent HOURs looking and cannot find them. I do not want OEM style decals. Also, any one know if there are stickers that say something like "go ahead and tailgate me, when i hit my brakes my bumper isnt going to move and your car will be totalled" i know its kind of stupid but i hate tailgaters and often brake-check them....one day one of them will hit me

anyway...need "cherokee" stickers or anyting else you may suggest

100_2242.jpeg

any local sign company in your area should be able to make something for you. look in the phonebook under sign or graphics.

i think you need anger counseling classes instead of stickers.

check ebay, search for "bumper Stickers" if they dont have what your looking for email them and ask!!

Also, any one know if there are stickers that say something like "go ahead and tailgate me, when i hit my brakes my bumper isnt going to move and your car will be totalled" i know its kind of stupid but i hate tailgaters and often brake-check them....one day one of them will hit me anyway...
Dude, you really don't want to do that. If anything, get a "if you can read this, you're way too close" sticker. With the sticker text you wrote, you'll probably end up getting a ticket for doing a brake-check, when somebody rear-ended you intentionally. Just because your back bumper is hit, doesn't mean the other guy is at fault. If it can be proved that you intentionally made the guy behind you hit you... it's your fault. I think they go for a road rage charge then. With a sticker, all the guy has to say, is that you slammed on your brakes for no reason even if you were just minding your own business.

btw, a neat trick... disconnect the hose from the pump to the wiper. hit the spray button up front and the guy on your tail gets sprayed. :) Well, this works on the 97+ wiper hoses, I guess it would on the older ones. It gets the point across without risking an accident. That said... I'm a fan of dropping my AW4 shifter back to the 1-2 position. :nono:

Office Depot sells "Bumper Sticker" blanks. Just print on them what you want.

Yeah but they fade too fast.

And it depeneds on your local laws about "getting rear-ended". Here in Tx 99% of the time if you rear-end some one, you are at fault. Its called "Failure to Control Speed" and also there is a "Following too Closely" thing too. But its hard pressed to get the cops to believe that the other person stopped for "no reason."

Now I have rear-ended some one in an ambluance and long story short she were faulted for it. I mean you fly across 3 lanes of heavy traffic just to slam on your brakes in front of a few tons of rolling metal. If I knew I was going not going to get into any trouble I would of not even hit my brakes and we would have one less Ford Escape to worry about. But between the witnesses and our dash cam... the lady had not one leg to stand on when the cops showed up.

zazzle.com you can make any bumper sticker you want- I have some from them like: Dont touch my rig, nig. and Hey A$$hole go back to New York .... LOL - not to offend you NY'ers on here we just have an influx of city slickers from NYC in this area that are ruining the place.

IMHO, bumper stickers suck. And to put one on that says (in effect) "keep off my ass" is kind of self-defeating. Maybe if you make one with a naked female silhouette, and small print, you can lure them in close and "brake check" them. Don't get me wrong, I hate tailgaters too. I just hate bumper stickers more.

yeah i was eated...sick of teenage punks riding my a$$. i found the stickers i was looking for on allterraindecals.com thanks guys!!

Back