• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Could you imagine..

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
what it would be like for us Oregon/Washington folk to lose a place like Reiter or TSF the same way Tellico got shut down:gag:

sorry, was just reading some article's on why it got shut down. and it just makes me nervous:eye:

And Morons.. need to stop driving on areas that are not designated trails.

Is tellico official? I thought they were just closing some trails.

This is one of the great benefits of a "club" like Naxja. These closures are more noticeable to a larger group of people.

Over the last 20 years that I have been wheeling I can think of numerous trails and "areas" that have been closed or partially closed. Since it happens 1 or 2 at a time it seem to me that the "greater population" of wheelers doesn't seem to understand that in order for us to keep the areas we have (or in the case of Reiter, actually grow an area) we need to be responsible and respect the areas as much as possible.

I hope that these closures become understood by all of us better so that we as a community actually respect the land we have left to use.

Michael.

Back