• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF trip for us North end folks

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
Joe mentioned he was interested in another thread and I had been thinking the same thing. I really want to get back to TSF sometime this spring/summer.

I was thinking maybe May? maybe the weekend of the 9th?

Anyone else from up North interested in a weekend TSF trip? I would likely spend most of the day Friday and Sat and Sunday down there.

Obviously anyone is invited, I was just thinking a convoy of north end folks might be interested in coming down again prior to NW Fest?

anyone else interested?
Michael

That gives me about a month to get my rig ready... That doesn't sound bad to me. It'll give me a change to test the front 44 before NWfest

Shoot...that's my sisters graduation. I'd be down for my birthday weekend...the 16th.
Will give me a chance to test the new front selectable, 8.8 LSD rear, and lift.

~Scott

Shoot...that's my sisters graduation. I'd be down for my birthday weekend...the 16th.
Will give me a chance to test the new front selectable, 8.8 LSD rear, and lift.

~Scott

Did you buy it yet?

Did you buy it yet?

John ordered it all yesterday and I put the down payment on it. Tomorrow I'm tearing the front axle off and prepping it to take to John Monday.

Plan on doing a lift swap and getting new control arms over the next month to install with the axles and maybe a WJ brake booster.

~Scott

i think it would be awesome to have you guys come down. be nice to meet some of you in person!

John ordered it all yesterday and I put the down payment on it. Tomorrow I'm tearing the front axle off and prepping it to take to John Monday.

Plan on doing a lift swap and getting new control arms over the next month to install with the axles and maybe a WJ brake booster.

~Scott

Ordered it all, but Yukon 4.88's are on backorder. :( Gotta check into another brand. I'll call you in the AM.

And INTERESTED in a TSF trip.

John

does Alloy USA still make gears?

Interested also. That means I need to bust ass on getting my junk together.

get er' done. hey and see if you can drag that "other guy" down here with ya too. what was his name again ? james or something ? or did he get married lol

icon10.gif

I was actually thinking about seeing there's interest in an Evans Creek or Reiter run? I want to make another trip up North.

As for TSF, set a date and I'll be there.

Rod, when does Browns Camp open back up? I know they close it through the winter.

I may have a wheeler by then if am still welcome in a scout, I miss wheeling, especially when I am looking at a month of wet weather when I am three weeks over do on my riding vacation, damn my lazy ass and hatred for riding in wet weather.

no clue why i am in italics, seriously annoying

Last edited:
I was actually thinking about seeing there's interest in an Evans Creek or Reiter run? I want to make another trip up North.

As for TSF, set a date and I'll be there.

Rod, when does Browns Camp open back up? I know they close it through the winter.

supposed to open April 1st. but i got an email from ODF a week or 2 ago saying due to snow pack etc... they have no official date in site. however we stopped there to use the facilities saturday and there is not snow at that level anymore. so it may have opened yesterday ? i am sure it will be by May though.

I don't have an issue moving this date if there is a consensus from the group.
The idea was not too close to NW Fest, and a weekend that works for me ;)

Do you guys think you can be ready by then?

Dunstin,
let me know what weekend you would like to make a Evan's Creek or Reiter Run, I am sure there are several of us who would also like to participate in that. I think my next trip will probably back out to Reiter soon.

Michael

Dunstin,
let me know what weekend you would like to make a Evan's Creek or Reiter Run, I am sure there are several of us who would also like to participate in that. I think my next trip will probably back out to Reiter soon.

Michael

give me a couple weeks and I should be ready a Reiter run before would be a nice way for me to test stuff out before driving 200+ miles to wheel.

Dunstin,

Michael

May 8-10 for TSF works for me.

I would like to do TSF before I head back up North. Maybe we can plan a Reiter or Evans run for late May/early June.

May 8-10 for TSF works for me.

I would like to do TSF before I head back up North. Maybe we can plan a Reiter or Evans run for late May/early June.
Hey dustin, whats it like up there? Reiter or evans compare to TSF? I'm thinking obviously they do if its worth the drive up there.

I just dont want to drive 150+ miles to a place like Goat mountain:sure:

I might be interested in Rollin with you end of may/June time:lickout:

Anyone interested in moving the date to the weekend of the 16th? Since it's my birthday, I'd like to do some wheeling.

Plus I'm 95% sure I'll be able to finish the axle build, new lift, and other goodies by then.

~Scott

Back