• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E.J.S.

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
So what i have left to do before my first trip to moab:
Route ox cable
align front end
finish cargo box
finish mounting the snorkel and getting rid of the stock airbox to make room for a second battery.

Any guys from the area going? what do you guys have left to do?

Heading down saturday morning most likely. As of right now I don't have anything left to do, Eli took care of my projects for me while I was gone, maybe I will swap out superlines and put a different one on.

-Alex

well since you dont have anything left to do, maybe you could look around for some extra parts that will come in handy when I get broke off;D
How long are you staying down there for? I'll be floating around there prolly untill may.

Leaving on Saturday morning to head down there. I'll be there the 5th-10th. Monday the 6th I have a run to do, but other than that I plan on hooking up with the Desert Rat guys for some runs, and hooking up with IXNAYXJ for beers and wheelin. Probably Alex too, cept for the beer he's a youngin.

I'll be in this

49cd50d83e684grn_jk_beauty_001.jpg

Wow, diggin' the fenders...

They were actually a prototype that we finished for SEMA. The fronts are extremely unrefined and not production ready, and I've since narrowed the rears 2" to 5" total width.

We should have them production ready soon, after I return from Moab. It'd be nice to hold them off til we get our new CNC bender but I don't think its gonna happen in time.

Well, technically we've already got 8 sets sold, none have shipped yet though.

Look at the new product flyer on the WP website. It's a pdf you can download in the left column on any page.

Haha, I just asked you the same question on PNWJ!

I'll PM you my #, if you'd do the same, I don't have it anymore.

i call it my North America contingency operation. I put my time in:us:

if thats where you collect a cheack from the state even though you don't go to work, welcome to the club, I am actually enjoying my economically required very ealry retirement, welcome the the club, unemployed and not upset about it:gee:

Back