• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a recommendation on a Mechanic in Bellingham WA

vikingxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a reputable mechanic in Bellingham who can diagnose the problem I'm having with my Jeep. Walking home after work sucked and riding my bike in the rain was worse today. I'm looking for some advice on where to take it because I need it diagnosed as to what is going on with it.

1999 Cherokee Classic 4.0L I6.

Anybody have a thingy to hook it up to they'd be willing to lend/rent to me to figure out if it is something wrong with a sensor?

Thanks!
James

BTW...got the Willy's running! I'm so happy. I was turning back into my driveway and almost took out the side of my XJ on accident...luckily I steered away fast enough though.:eye::eye::eye:

This isn't the tech section, but what's it doing? Do you have/have access to a voltmeter?

I see your other thread, I'll post there.

Last edited:
I have an OBD2 scanner. And I work in Bellingham. What time do you get home after work? And what is a number I can reach you at?

Hans

James were you on the ridge today? I was visiting my gf and I saw the back of a black jeep that looked like it might be lifted as it drove off...

Schucks lets you borrow code readers if you can't meet up with Hans.

-Alex

I have an OBD2 scanner. And I work in Bellingham. What time do you get home after work? And what is a number I can reach you at?

Hans

I don't have work/school tomorrow, just a dental appointment, so I was going to try to figure this out. I'll PM you my number.

Ba-Riedo said:
James were you on the ridge today? I was visiting my gf and I saw the back of a black jeep that looked like it might be lifted as it drove off...

Schucks lets you borrow code readers if you can't meet up with Hans.

-Alex

No, me Jeep is done been broke. I did however get my Willy's Jeep running. You should come over and take a spin in it around the streets in my neighborhood. I might try the Schucks route because I have to go get a hose and filter for the carburetor on the Willy's.

Back