• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Coming to Pisgah....attn:Woody??

XJGrl

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Woooooooody....and whomever else reads the SE board.

I just got a job with Outward Bound at their Cedar Rock basecamp near Ashville and Brevard, NC. I will be running their logistics program for the Fall and was wondering what might be going on down there in the coming weeks.

I AMMMM driving my heep down there, but with the current issues I am having, I don't know how much dirt it is going to want to see. I am having some overheating issues and don't need to run into trouble when I am 700 miles from home!!

Anyways....enough about my POS and it's wimpy owner......when are the good runs and who has my spare seat?? I don't take up too much room and I don't scream unless you hurt me. Drop me an e-mail if you can...I won't have internet after next Tuesday, but I have a cell number that I MIGHT give out to whomever promises me a seat and a fun ride!! (ugh)

Ok...enough from me.

Em "XJGrl" Davis

tellico

Several of us from the Asheville area are planning a trip to tellico on the 12/13th. Not sure about the seating issue. But if you want to hook, up give me a call. (P.M I guess)

Ummm, I dunno if you want to ride with me Em... I've got a grudge to settle with a certain little mud puddle ;)

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9895

But if that doesn't worry ya any, a few of us were gonna run Uwharrie again 9-20. Might just let you drive my Junk if you promise not to scratch it LOL

I am up for basically anytime up there minus 10-1 to 10-13 as I'll be out west.

10-31 to 11-1 SE folks will be back at Tellico for the Fall Flog.

Later

i'll be in uwharrie 9-20 too open seat eather side

9-20 sounds more like it......u got a cell or another number woody?? or whomever else i guess!! i don't know when i am going to be off yet........so i'll have to let u know!

m

p.s. I'M AN EXCELLENT DRIVER.

haha.....yeah, i agree......

woody would regret allowing me to take the wheel.

m

hey, I am needing some info on the fall flog. Who's going? etc. Dave

i'm going to the fall flog and to uwharrie the 20th.

Back