• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats the difference...

I believe the professional paint has a better spray tip
not sure if the paint itself any better

I do know their acrylic enamels are tougher than their alkyds when it comes to constant sunlight exposure.

tells you in the technical data sheet what sort of paint is in the can. Usually does'nt on the side of a can

i sprayed my roof rack with professional and ran out of paint. Figured it was all the same and i didnt need a full can so i got regular gloss black...the whole thing peeled and fisheyed on me. Quality-wise, i dont think theres a difference..but DONT MIX THEM

i sprayed my roof rack with professional and ran out of paint. Figured it was all the same and i didnt need a full can so i got regular gloss black...the whole thing peeled and fisheyed on me. Quality-wise, i dont think theres a difference..but DONT MIX THEM

no no no... lol that wasnt the problem =D, there is this rule on the can where it says like spray and recoat within like 15-45 minutes, and after an hour or 2 dont recoat cuz it will orange peel, you have to wait like 2 weeks to recoat,... just a rule on the can of things not to do...

Back