• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Heep is a goner!

LunchBox

NAXJA Forum User
Driving down the street and some guy pulls out from a parking spot. He hits my right fender. His RAV4 is ripped to shreds. The body damage on the Jeep isn't too bad, but he also hit the right front wheel which bent the shit out of my front axle.

State Farm will be totaling the Jeep this week. Sucks. Another one done.

By the way..... I will have the option of retaining salvage on it so if anyone is interested in buying a good parts car, let me know and we can work something out. Jeep is in Chicago.

98 Cherokee Sport w/ 160k miles on it. Clean with verrrrry minimal rust. Bent front axle, right fender, header panel and right headlamp bezel will need replaced. Otherwise, plenty of good parts. And no... I will not part it out.

spikeyhair87 in the midwest chapter is looking for just this type of rig...you may look him up over in the midwest forum :thumbup: he is even located by Chicago

yup could be very interested... how much? where u located... in coming from around yorkville,il 60560.. any pictures!!

PICTURES!!

BTW THANKS xj and tj!!!

Why not buy it back yourself, and keep it. StateFarm totalled my 96 out last April, and they gave me $4k for it, and let me buy it back for $1100. I just put the $2900 check right in the bank, paid off a little debt and put some new goodies on the jeep. That is what I would do if I were you.

Back