• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Mar28 photos

BigDog

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I don't have a whole lot of photos my trip got cut a little short do to some coolent problems. The problems are going to be took care of this coming weekend getting new radiator and everything going to a open sytem, but here are the photos I got while I was there.
28thrun001.jpg

28thrun002.jpg

28thrun003.jpg

28thrun004.jpg

28thrun005.jpg

28thrun006.jpg

Kinda hard to get pics of myself doing anything lol hope someone did. So I'm sure when everyone gets back they will have more pics and just post them up here.

considering this day was a bust for a few of us. we WILL be planning another trip for april!

i got home to find out all of my crazy scary new sounds were simply from the exhaust pipe being shoved into the body.

I didnt need to leave. i needed a pry bar:badpc:

Damn it Wish I could have gone!
I wish I wouldn't have had issuse I wanted to keep going but with the pressure bottle cracked and spitting coolent couldn't keep going and stopping the whole time to add watter.
Thats ok though got the new radiator ordered and getting everything eles to convert it to a open sytem. It will be done this coming friday.
Now just need to get another trip planed up and soon and thinking I might be able to get the wife to go on this one.

Good pictures and glad to see you made it home alright.

It'll probably be a few days before I get my pictures up. My roommate didn't pay the comcast bill so no internet at home (jerk)

Thanks Rod for planning this

Good pictures and glad to see you made it home alright.

It'll probably be a few days before I get my pictures up. My roommate didn't pay the comcast bill so no internet at home (jerk)

Thanks Rod for planning this
No net that sucks man. Yeah wish I would have got more pics but least got to get some.
Yeah the dang thing ran fine all the way home only had to fill back up with water at the station and then everything started working right again, think there was some air in there making it act up oh well things happen.
And yes thank Rod for getting this run up and going now we need to do it again soon here.

ya i had fun today everyone and it was nice meeting some new people also. dont feel bad though after you guys left we spent about an hour 3 legs up firebreak trying to turn around since i got stuck and so did another guy but i can't remember his name though i think it is jeremy. anyway had a great time and looking forward to the next one

Oh you guys got to play in some snow I wanted to play in the snow.

this day was a blast. depending on how many pics that i got look good ill be starting my own wright up thread as usual. i did break today BTW. snaped a rear Ujoint. had to drive all the way home in front wheel drive. didnt even have anything to cover the slip yolk on the TC, started acting funny around hwy217. made it home though. poor TC is probably empty of fluids now.

my pictures will be up tomorow.

looks liek you guys had a good time as usual, with the weather I am starting to regret getting rif of the xj to get a harley.

The Snow needs to Go... Soft Spring Snow is the Sux's...

It was a good trip. I will post some pics later.. I didn't get to many.

okay, so, my day started around 10:00pm friday night with the discovery of my CB radio equipmen had been stolen sometime between 8-10pm. posted a few angery things in stratigec places then off to bed. around 4:00am im wakend by my doggies going balistic. thinking to myself "what else is there to take?" looked outside and seen my radio and box sitting on my porch and my nabor the cop was ouside talking to my grammy. he found it up the street from his house on the sidewalk. right on.

anyway thats why i was late this time, had to reinstall my CB before i left. the GF got to my house at around 7:30am and we loaded up her goodies including the 35mm SLR and my digital SLR and we were off.

pulled into gales creek shell around 9:00am got fuel, pepsi and a monster then off to rodgers.

we started off with ceader tree and all was good.
818c5cf8.jpg

it seemed everyone was in a hurry to get under the tree so i didnt get many pics.
27a042c4.jpg

waiting our turn at the rock of doom
131465ab.jpg

6b4cc735.jpg

e85e66d1.jpg

d988ac6e.jpg

fc4970a0.jpg

4bf896de.jpg

83f0b32c.jpg

26abc3a8.jpg

278976e7.jpg

a few toyotas tryed to get up to the crushers via FB5 and we met them on there way back down and we dicided to turn around since thay werent making it niether would we. the way down was a slippy one. and the trees were hungery.

close one.
47890fa1.jpg

mirror didnt fare so well.
14be8fba.jpg

nore rods door.
a51e5f75.jpg

more coming, gimme a minute.

Back