• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Conqueror Compact Trailer

XJBANKER

0IIIIII0
My new trailer just arrived

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7387.jpg

Outstanding, glad someone here was able to get in on that buy. Best of luck with it.

Look fwd to pics out and setup once the weather improves for you guys out there.

yeah and now they are sold out... Back to the XJ camper I am working on.

Looks like you have a hole in your roof

I tried to get one myself for that price, but the other guys beat me to it... Guess I will have to build my own. That was a STEAL man!

~James

:D He just waits for it to snow, THEN he pulls his cars in the garage.

I look around the neighborhood and see everyone else covered in snow so I have to get some on mine becasue I feel bad. By the way isnt your truck covered in snow today?

Didnt win anything.

Everyone seemed to really like the trailer. two poeple offered to buy it from me yesterday. I said no.

I'll buy your wheels :eek:... I need a few more and can't find any... know of anys whereabouts ???

Congrats on the trailer...
Curt

It is still a rusty old frame sitting at the back of my RV pad. I figured I had best get the XJ back on the road before I start building my trailer.:dunno:

What type plug to connect to vehicle? Ball size?

Looks like i'm running to Atlanta (in SC currently) and bringing a new Basecamp home with me. New owner will come down from NY and pick it up.

Whats the weight on your compact?

Back