• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 Pinion Yoke Dimensions

YXwhenUcanFAB?

NAXJA Forum User
Does any one have the pinion yoke dimenstions for the 8.25 rear. Mine is toast, and my driveline shop can only reference by dimensions, not application. Ive searched high and low but to no avail. Thanks in advance.

I suggest getting a flat flange and the adapter for the driveshaft from a Ford 8.8 in an Exploder or F150 truck or maybe even a mustang. You will never have issues with the rear diff attachment again as long as you keep the u-joint in good shape.

Im in a bit of a bind, the XJ is my DD/weekend warrior and I need to get 'er going again ASAP. Do you happen to have PN#'s for the swap, im trying to source parts from my desk here at work.

I suggest getting a flat flange and the adapter for the driveshaft from a Ford 8.8 in an Exploder or F150 truck or maybe even a mustang. You will never have issues with the rear diff attachment again as long as you keep the u-joint in good shape.

I take it that the flange has the same mounting depth, seal diameter, and spline count?

Back