• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is the sad part...

Hey, I haven't posted my pics yet!

Look for them next week, maybe sooner if we get another rainy day...

HURRY! :D

Here's one, for now...

sweet ass pic John, and you suck (spoken out of true jealousey of course :D )

no pun intended on opening line :D:D

Very cool John! Is that a MWC camo hat that I see?

Hope you and Cindy are enjoying yourselves.

Very cool John! Is that a MWC camo hat that I see?

Hope you and Cindy are enjoying yourselves.

Yeah, that's my new MWC hat. Fortunately, Cindy thinks it's ugly, so she didn't appropriate it like she did my black MWC hat. So she stole my Kona Brewing hat instead, this year.

We always enjoy ourselves here, wish we could stay

sweet ass pic John, and you suck (spoken out of true jealousey of course :D )

no pun intended on opening line :D:D

If you think my ass is sweet, you should see my cock

:D

I remember those damn things.

Like friggen rabbits.....'cept when they make noise before dawn.

Rev

Unfortunately, retarded roosters are much better than our upstairs neighbors, who sound like zombie elephants, walking around at all hours of the night, moving furniture, and dropping things on the floor. I could never live in any type of multi-family dwelling...

So far, management has not done squat, other than offer to move us.

revemge John...always plot revenge :D:D:D even if it is as subtle as shaking the neighbors hand after you have ...ahhh, nevermind :D

Well, yesterday, I did back our Commander in, about three inches from the the other neighbor who consistently could not manage to park his vehicle between the white lines.

He got the hint, at least.

Despite the problems, it's been great so far, spent the day at the beach drinking beer, heading out to a nice restaurant for dinner in a little bit...

:cheers:

The first two weeks at the other resort were fine, never heard any neighbors.

Things were quiet last night, hopefully not just a coincidence.

The dinner last night was way overpriced, decent food, not so good service.
That's why we usually cook our own meals.
The other day we grilled some steaks and scallops at the beach, with some organic lettuce from the farmers market, rice, chips and salsa, ice cold beers in the cooler

damn that looks and sounds good John, I know what I am having for din din tonight. I better stop and get some charcoal.....and more beer!

That grill of meat has got me hoping it will be pretty enough to grill this weekend in Ky.

No beer though since I quit smoking beer taste like shit!

Maybe you're drinking the wrong beer? Plenty of so-called beers taste like crap to me, too!

We grilled again last night, same beach, same grill, almost the same menu, added some kalbi this time...

What the... how'd you get that shirt?

I gots connections... :shhh:

So I will refund my refund, after I get home and see where I have any money left.

But who has my stickers?

Back