• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please HELP?????stuck in texas...lookin far a part???

moabjepr

NAXJA Forum User
:dunno:Im looking for a 93 cherokee, ac/alternator ,Idler pulley bracket
for a four cyclender gm stoppep makeing them and im stuck until i find one!!!!! if any one has one that id could buy, or a place to start to look to find one. my resources are extremely limited!!!!!!here in the lone star state.....also im looking for the metal return hose that comes off of the water pump over the top of the engine.:dunno:

if anyone has any idea please email me at [email protected]

thank you!!!!

Will

:dunno:Im looking for a 93 cherokee, ac/alternator ,Idler pulley bracket
for a four cyclender gm stoppep makeing them and im stuck until i find one!!!!! if any one has one that id could buy, or a place to start to look to find one. my resources are extremely limited!!!!!!here in the lone star state.....also im looking for the metal return hose that comes off of the water pump over the top of the engine.:dunno:

if anyone has any idea please email me at [email protected]

thank you!!!!

Will

The return hose you can make from a plumbing nipple, 5-90 will chime in with the part requirements if he sees this, you can get the parts for a couple of bucks at home depot.
As for the alternator bracket, find a YJ or TJ, should be the same.

Back