• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 44 3.55"s 200$

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
in the pick a part in forth mohave their is a dana 44 rear for sale, guy wants 200$ for it..just letting everyone know

excelent score. i hope somebody snags it up.

excelent score. i hope somebody snags it up.

ya it will prolly be me if i can get a job soon enough, also it comes with a set of stock tow hooks and brackets

in the pick a part in forth mohave their is a dana 44 rear for sale, guy wants 200$ for it..just letting everyone know

I got mine, with a running Jeep attatched to it (with a salvage title), a couch, and a recliner, for $100. The Jeep had a human size hole rusted through the floor. The furniture went to my in-laws, the dana 44 went into my 97. The front end, tranny, and t-case, went into my 92 (was a 2 wheel drive). The rest was sold for $219.

I should find deals like that more often.

That is a good deal. I got my first one for $200. Sold that jeep and just bought another D44 for $275. I think these could go as high as $400.

I saw one sell, on Ebay, for $400. I was thinking about selling mine. It wasd just laying around the shop. I had no plans for it. Lucky I kept it. A side impact, from an F-150, bent the housing on my 97's 8.25. That dana 44 came in handy, for me, after all.

Back