• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone using a RC trac bar?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
just wondering what everybody thought of the RC trac bar? who has one?

Im on a budget and need an adjustable TB, just picked up a new stock one, not to long ago, and its just a bandaid for my Deathwobble (3" lift)

the RC trac bar is about $110 shipped to my door.
while the RE is about $200 shipped

I just ordered one, and it is supposed to be here this week. I can tell you how it goes when I get it on there.

I have there track bar..I have BEAT the crap out of my jeep..Track bar is still in great shape..I wish i could say that for the rest of my front end..Bent some stuff today
P1010002-2.jpg

I have there track bar..I have BEAT the crap out of my jeep..Track bar is still in great shape..I wish i could say that for the rest of my front end..Bent some stuff today
hahaha i was just looking at your other post

But the track bar is still great..I have had it on now for 2.5 years..I go out every weekend to offroad...Like i said i beat the crap out of it.. I also have there 6.5 lift too

I've got one and the only problem was the threads on the joint on the mount side. When I got it, it would not tighten down so I could get the pin in it and it stripped the threads. I called them and they overnighted a new joint. Great customer service.

After this happened I did a search on here and found this happened to others and found a part # for the joint, so if I have problems again it can be replaced.

its ok for what it is. it is very small and has a TRE end and reuses the stock frame mount. I ran one on my first build and wasted the TRE very fast and quickly "upgraded" to a rustys double sheer bar and then to a TNT bar after I broke the rustys. I still have a RC on my road jeep im building so im happy with it but wouldnt expect it to survive a rig on one tons running 38"s

Back