• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear locker

thethinginthewoods

NAXJA Forum User
i am looking at installing a locker in my rear D44. I just installed an Aussie in my D30 and have been very happy with the performance so far, but I am a little concerned with installing another lunchbox locker in my rear axle. My jeep is frequently driven on pavement/roads/highways and I am not sure if I should wait and get a selectable such as an ARB or Eaton (but I don't want to wait forever to build up the funds as I am a poor college kid :) ). My preference would be another Aussie, but I don't want to chance breaking anything while driving through town or while taking sharp corners. Any recommendations?

i've been thinkin about an aussie aswell. i rarely read any negative feedback about them...

Sounds good, I appreciate the info and opinions. I guess I will keep an open mind and learn how to handle it when cruising around town and on other paved roads.

I love my lockright!
Hand me down from Karl and whatever he did with it and it was a hand me down to him, I think too!

So mine has been thrue so hard times and has never let me down.

But ken is right I seen his do some things.........wow 35s and a heavy foot!

Just PM'ed John from Auburn Car Repair and Offroad and he's gonna have one (an Aussie) for me in a few days. I decided to wait on the rack and increase my drivability first. I'm not working much now that I'm back in school, but I plan on slapping a roof rack on before NWFest though. Thanks for your suggestions and opinions!

Just PM'ed John from Auburn Car Repair and Offroad and he's gonna have one (an Aussie) for me in a few days. I decided to wait on the rack and increase my drivability first. I'm not working much now that I'm back in school, but I plan on slapping a roof rack on before NWFest though. Thanks for your suggestions and opinions!

Sorry about the double reply, my computer was being retarded. I can assure you it was not operator error.

Back