• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rancho Remote Resi's

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
I have a set of the RS9000 Pro's and the steel braided lines going to the piggy back are getting really bad (corrosion, and general wear) but when I went on Rancho's site I can't find a part number or a way to get a set of replacement lines. Anyone happen to have some info for me?

Stumpy11.jpg

There's a visual for assistance. :)

Werd, I don't get it when I see these threads. Did you pick up the phone and call them? Thats my first question, and usually the answer is no.

Ya I hear ya. :phone: I was feeling nice this morning.

How are those shocks working for you? I have been looking into the RS9000 for quite some time and can't find anyone with any real world experience using them.

How are those shocks working for you? I have been looking into the RS9000 for quite some time and can't find anyone with any real world experience using them.

I run the 9000 remote reservoirs and like them a ton. Many shocks have a problem with corrosion, especially in salted road areas. I have had great luck with using a product called boeshield T9 http://www.boeshield.com/ This stuff has been used on my Bilsteins, Old Man Emu's and these 9000's. Stuff works awesome protecting aluminum as well!

jeep-9000remoteres.jpg

Last edited:
I ran those shocks for over a year. Good mid level shocks.

Back