• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SuvLights Wiring Harness

Tim00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking around for an alternative headlight wiring harness, I just think the BOR kit is too expensive.

I found this harness from suvlights.com. I need the 9003/H4 type, am I correct? Do you think the harness will get the job done?

Make your own?

Yeah I looked at that option, but I'd rather just buy one and plug it in. I'm coming home from college next weekend to install H4 Housings, Bulbs, and a harness so I don't have too much time.

Yea, not for $50 and then tack on shipping...

As stated previously, I'd rather not build my own harness. Is the eAutoWorks a quality harness because I've always viewed that price reflects quality?

Will the SUVLights Harness still work?

As stated previously, I'd rather not build my own harness. Is the eAutoWorks a quality harness because I've always viewed that price reflects quality?

(almost) everything is made in china. with the eautoworks harness youre simply buying manufacturer direct, instead of paying twice what its worth to have someone' brand name on it. it easily doubled the output of my sealed beams, and im planning on buying another one from them for my DD.

Quite honestly, it cost me more to build it than the eautoworks harness costs. Everything is more expensive in Canada and 10 guage wire is expensive coupled with the fact that I had zero electrical kit, but it was fun and didn't take much time.

Back