• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tranny cooler line size help?

mrtosh

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all trying to fab up a cooler and needed to know which one to go with in order to tap into the stock rubber lines. The two coolers i'm looking at is a 11/32" fitting and the other is 1/2". What size is the stock rubber section of line? If it's 3/8" I was thinking of going with the 11/32" since its only a 32nd off from 3/8". Or would I be better off running the 1/2"? Too many numbers.... Brain hurts... Lol.
Thanks in advance guys.

All the tranny lines are 3/8". Rubber and hard line. The correct cooler should be 3/8" as well.

You could get away with 11/32" but it's not 3/8"

I'm doing a remote mount with fan. Hard to find one with the right measurements I need. I might just go with the 1/2" since its only an 1/8 bigger than the stock 3/8" line. Any issues running it thst way you think?

Go with what you can make work with the hardware you have. A 1/32 small or an 1/8 big isn't going to make that much difference to your transmission, unless you run about 20 feet of line. LOL

Go with what you can make work with the hardware you have. A 1/32 small or an 1/8 big isn't going to make that much difference to your transmission, unless you run about 20 feet of line. LOL
yeah, pretty much figured. Just don't wanna have it one way or the other change line pressures...

Back