• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

all turned off

anewlife84

NAXJA Forum User
ok i experienced something wierd on my 95 today and was wondering if anyone has had the same issue. i was driving and when i parked my jeep and i turned the ignition off all the lights go out except the headlights ie: dome light, the ring around the key, my stereo even though its wired thru a constant.. the funny thing is if i turn the key slightly it all will turn on. even my radio but it wont have any of my programed channels. any one run into this and any advice could help me out. i havent checked the fuses yet but thats the first thing i will check in the morning. thanks in advance

ben

...and if you turn off the engine, then turn off the lights, will they stay lit for about 60 seconds before shutting off? That's a standard feature with the XJ - I believe it's called the Headlight Delay Module that times this.

Back