• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Track Bar Setup?

wheelin79cj

NAXJA Forum User
I was just wondering what track bar setup everyone thought was best for 4.5-5.5 inches of lift? The two I am looking at right now are the RE HD track bar and the TNT Customs. Am I on the right track or is there better out there?
-Aaron

RE HD with the brace,it doesnt get better than that.

i am running the rock krawler trackbar and brace. its double shear and has more than enough range of motion for long arms (the cRustys bar i had before didnt). the rk bar is solid stock and pure beef.

i looked into the kevins bar a little bit when i was researching which one to get. i quickly discarded any thought of kevins. its a "modified" JKS WJ trackbar and a stock trackbar bracket with a piece welded onto it. i was wanting something way more sturdy than that.

BTW, I didn't ignore the other suggestions. In fact, Kevin's was another one I have been looking at. Just I had already pretty much decided on the RE setup unless someone had a better option or a reason not to. Thanks for the opinions.
-Aaron

I like the TNT Customs one personnaly. Before I upgraded axles I had a JKS that was rather decent.

I went from a rusty's "HD" to a RE 1660 HD with brace, and it really is a pretty sweet setup. TNT is also a pretty good option, but the convenience of the RE bracket already being set up for the brace was better than the TNT option IMO.

i am running the rock krawler trackbar and brace. its double shear and has more than enough range of motion for long arms (the cRustys bar i had before didnt). the rk bar is solid stock and pure beef.

i looked into the kevins bar a little bit when i was researching which one to get. i quickly discarded any thought of kevins. its a "modified" JKS WJ trackbar and a stock trackbar bracket with a piece welded onto it. i was wanting something way more sturdy than that.

Trust me, Kevins was PLENTY sturdy. I actually prefered it over over the RE hd trac-bar. I ran it for years on 35's with no issue.

Back