• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oak harbor salvage yards?

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
Has any one been to the a1 towing salvage yard? I have been to the one near the base. 2 cherokees there pretty well picked through. Couldn't tell what axles because they were completly covered. All the exploder axles are gone also.

I wanted to go to the a1 towwing yard. I have seen 2 xj through the fence. Hoping to find out if anyone here picked at them yet

I went over there within the last year, the prices are kinda high and vary sometimes, depends on the guy's mood I guess. I've been quoted some very different prices between calling and walking in there. It's one of those places where they pull the part for you. They had a lot of cherokees and several 97 up explorers when I went. They also wanted close to 400 for an 8.8. Also, they don't part axles, and have a few other particular little rules like that. Go check it out though, you may find something. I've been meaning to head up to the one near Anacortes to try my luck finding a front 44.

Back