• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Balllistic Fab dana 44 steering

I'm running the ACRO steering setup. It's actually on my D30, but I imagine one could be set-up for a D44 without much difficulty. Haven't had any problems, very beefy, only issue is redrilling the knuckles/pittman arm, which they will do for you if you're local. I didn't look too deeply into the other companies' set-ups, since this one supports a local business in addition to being highly recommended by folks up here in the PNW.

I have it, you can see where I posted a picture about it in the Backyard build thread.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=244290611&postcount=152

If you look through the last couple of pages, there has been quite a bit of mention about the Ballistic stuff recently.

As far as fitment issues, unless you tell them specific lengths and have them weld it for you, then you get pieces of DOM, you cut it to length, and you weld it to your needs, so fitment issues wouldn't rest on them.

Back