• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brookings Oregon

89RockHeep

NAXJA Forum User
So i moved here about 2 and a half weeks ago, nice town, sucks really bad to be a twenty year old here. More so im wanting to find out, where is the best place to get steel around here? Also where are there some decent trails?
And how do i go about finding out who owns what land, i was exploring up my road(Gardner Ridge rd.) and noticed a turn out, with a nice little downhill to what looks like a recently ran trail, i only explored about 200 feet in, and decided to turn back, i want to find out who owns the land, and get permission before running the trail, thanks
Ricky

Last edited:
My grandparents live there, and I've spent a lot of time there - never with the jeep though.

I know there are a lot of people (my grandparents included) that hated it when people would 'drive their 4x's on personal propterty without permission'... Good on you for wanting to find out who owns what.

Being 20 something there would be rough.

You might want to check with the Sierra Chapter as well. I saw a few guys from the Humboldt County area post up there a year or so ago.

Beautiful area. Lots of logging roads....

Turns out the land is owned by a local logging company, i have a call in to there forestry director, looks pretty promising, Anybody wanna go wheelin'?

Back