• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Final head count

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
I know a few people have said they are backing out soooo.. whats the headcount now. Just post if you are still going and how many others you are bringing with you.

Please do not fill this post with other stuff other than you are going or not and how many people will be with you including yourself. Thank you

The ones I know for sure last time I knew are

Me-Jay
Chia-Scott
xxmidianxx-Kurt
RMS692-Richard

Depending on the weather outlook, I will be there, and the wife should be coming along as well. Just one rig with us though (unless I can talk the wife into bringing her JK).

I hope this turns out to be GR8 run for you guys. I'd have loved to make it but already had this Spring Break Big Bend run planned first with my grandson :(

We are going with a few other friends for remote camping and hiking / scenic trails.

Maybe I will be able to make next run.

Weather report shows that it is still supposed to rain today and tomorrow there, but it looks like it will stop for Saturday and Sunday. However, it is still going to be pretty chilly.

Myself and another
1 XJ and one LJ

I'm locked and loaded on 33's
he's locked front, LS rear 31" swampers and a winch.

Katy won't be making it.

Back