• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwackers with ARB Snorkel?

bigolexj

NAXJA Forum User
I did a search and it only showed bushwackers with an Airflow Snorkel. Anyone know what's required to get these to fit? Notch the flare? I cannot find any information on this. Pictures would be terrific! :star:

Google this and you should get some pics but yes your option is to either notch the whackers or move then down a bit. Buy airflow, better snorkel anyways

I would have gone Airflow, but I already had the ARB. Plus, I have ABS and I heard you cannot run the Airflow with ABS?

I'm going to notch it because I cannot afford to go lower or I will have clearance issues at flex.

Remove the abs... garbage anyways

twisted_ed said:
Remove the abs... garbage anyways

I'm no expert on ABS technology, but wouldn't it be useful if you're doing a lot of wet weather driving like I do? Or is it just that the Jeep implementation of ABS is not well-designed? Thanks for your reply. This is interesting to me as I know only the fundamentals about braking technology (like what is what and how it works in theory anyway).

Just don't want to end up :skull1: sooner rather than later. :roflmao:

It's all preference for some poeple, a necessity for others, ABS is really crappy offroad, but some like it. and others want the airflow so they remove it for that reason.. I dunno, its more of a ON-pavement thing

3-4Front.jpg

old_man: can you explain what you did to get that fit? It looks like you lowered the bushwacker some or is it raised the snorkel? Thanks!

The bushwackers are not really lowered per se. Both ends are where they are supposed to be. I just raised the snorkle a touch.

Back