• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 yj trade for xj or?

motoman

NAXJA Forum User
well I am driving way to much and this thing sucks in the 30+ mph winds that seem to be here everyday. Of course I plan on getting crap for selling this but who cares keep the bs comments to yourself

4cyl
5 speed
147,xxx gets about 300 miles a week or more so it will continue to go up
2" body lift
(5) 32x11.50 bfg mud terrains with good tread
(5) 15x8 eagle alloy wheels
alpine cd player and speakers
new safari top put on today
has besttop top but needs some attention still works just getting old and frail
green and spice
has console
new muffler
runs and drives good has typical oil leak

will need in the future front brakes and a radiator both of which I plan on replacing in the next few weeks if not sold

will trade for a nice xj or ? just need something that wont be so bad in the wind. thought it would be ok but I was wrong

Located in Norman Ok can meet half way on right trade otherwise unless you want to bring me back you have to come buy it

$5000 obo prefer to trade that way I dont have to search pics can be sent to emails but until my wife gets home with the camera thats all I have

i'll trade you a slightly damaged 91 XJ larado? i just dropped a pretty grand into it the week before i got invovled in a wreck. if you play your cards right you could get then damage fixxed for less than $800 minus paint.

and the best part it comes with a full tank of gas! thats like freaking liquid gold.

-Ian

Last edited:
Thought the tires had good tread????
Why smaller?

ttiwwop.gif

Back