• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Window Wiring Woes

Nova Wake

NAXJA Forum User
Well now that I've tracked down some of my wiring problems in my driver side door i have found one wire that seems to have no mate, i have many broken wires but for the below wire i can't find where it lines up with.
IMG00010.jpg

Its the lime/black one
IMG00012.jpg

it runs out of this with a lime/red one the lime/red one runs up towards the middle and connects with a sleeve to two a black/red one and a brown/red one. But the lime/black one seems to have no other broken wire to connect to.
IMG00013-1.jpg

I would call that light green/black, so on the wiring diagram, that would be LG/BK. I can't find anything like that on the wiring diagram. Checked power windows, audio, power door locks, rear defogger (some have driver side mirror heat), and can't find it. You could put a voltmeter on it and try turning everthing on to see if it is powered and maybe what circuit.

Back