• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Certificate for JCR Stage 1 sliders

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
I have a certificate for a pair of http:www.jcroffroad.com Stage 1 rock sliders. It's good for the Stage 1 XJ sliders or the current value of that product toward another slider of your choosing. Retail on the Xj sliders is $215 plus shipping. I think shipping is around $40. If you're wanting stage 2 sliders, they'd be happy to let you upgrade by paying the difference. It expires 9/01/09. If you present this certificate, they will ship these straight to you.

I'm open for reasonable offers.

Then I'll offer you as much as you spent on raffle tickets, seems fair right:gag::pirate1::cheers:

Yeah, the first guy tried the same thing.:D

I've got to buy new LCA's now so I need the cash! Check the Winterfest carnage thread for carnage details.

Yeah, the first guy tried the same thing.:D

I've got to buy new LCA's now so I need the cash! Check the Winterfest carnage thread for carnage details.
he F'd one up pretty good for sure! If it was only for a bumper i'd be all over it!

Thanks for all the PM's guys. Looks like the sliders are going to go for $200.

Back