• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Fender Replacements

DreamsOfMoab

NAXJA Forum User
It's funny how every time I become broke, I tend to stray away from my web wheeling tendencies, and once I acquire money, I get back to my old habits of trolling. I think I've been out of the game too long.

I recently decided I wanted to make full fender replacements (semi-tubular fenders) and I went searching for a company (not SlickRockGear) that used to make these really gnarly looking ones, they resembled fiberglass bulge fenders, but had a tubular frame and (I believe) were plated with diamond plating. Similar to Rev111's for the TJ. I was going to mimic that design down to the last detail, however, I cannot find that company or any pictures of those fenders whatsoever. If anyone has any idea of what fenders I'm talking about, please, post up. That atrocious design is actually getting on my good side, and I'd really like to use it.

Oh, and I've certainly seen enough of CruzinIlluzion's thread.

Back