• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You need job. We need employee.

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
So here's the deal. My op manager just came to me askin if I know of anyone lookin for work, said he needs someone in the warehouse by Wednesday this week.

So if you're looking for work, this is a simple job just about anyone can do.

My idea on the shipping department is that just about anyone that can lift a box and use a tapegun can do it, the hard part is getting people to show up.

So if you have good work habits (like attendence), can get to Tualatin by 7:30am monday to friday, and can work til 4pm, apply.

I'd wager it'll start around $10/hr.

Contact Jerry Smith ASAP, and tell him you're interested in the shipping/receiving job.

jerrys at warriorproducts dot com
(503) 691-8915

I just want to say that was a very awsome thing you just did WheelinJR sorry I don't know your real name. In the hard times and the way things are going right now it is seeming hard for people to find work and for you to post about that and get someone on here a job is great to see and hear. Congrats Nightfoam, good luck in the new job man.

I just want to say that was a very awsome thing you just did WheelinJR sorry I don't know your real name. In the hard times and the way things are going right now it is seeming hard for people to find work and for you to post about that and get someone on here a job is great to see and hear. Congrats Nightfoam, good luck in the new job man.

He didn't mention it was his insane work habbits that drove the other one away...

Hang in there Ryan :)

He didn't mention it was his insane work habbits that drove the other one away...

Hang in there Ryan :)

Yeah, apparently asking the guys to show up 5 days a week is asking alot. haha!

Thanks! I'll continue to post regarding any openings that come along as the summer progresses.

Well if the company I work for keeps going the way they are I might be one of the people trying to get on there with you. We already had to lay off 50% of our people and now they are talking about another 15% needing to be layed off. Things need to change soon. The company has lost one million $$$$ sence october WOW thats crazy.

Back