• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all Washington Jeepers!

89heepxj

NAXJA Forum User
There is a new site or well forum called Washington Virtual Jeep Club. It is for any and all jeep owners in Washington state! it is not that well known yet and its members are lacking. please join and help the growing community of WAVJC.

WAVJCBCPicIC.jpg

I am in no way trying to steal you all from this forum. I am in fact trying to help the WAVJC grow. I am trying to get a more active user base on the forums. Please at least check it out. In my efforts to help WAVJC i do not intend to ruin other sites and ask you to braden to WAVJC and not abanden NAXJA.

http://www.wavjc.org

Who is Braden?

he is broaden? :p think thats how you spell it.

and im sorry you feel that way... Mc2KXJ i didnt know you felt that strongly about it... just trying to spread word really.. not like im forcing you.. someone might be interested.. who knows...

i dont know i just recently found it through petersons 4wheel and off road. its not bad its just lacking members..

Please. Before you invite a whole lot more jabs. Use spell check ( ABC / at upper right corner of reply box) and capitalize the first letter of sentences & names.

The Virtual club looks interesting but I'd send my dollars to PNW4WDA or United as an umbrella group. There are already a lot of brand / model specific clubs (like NAXJA...). :cheers:

How many more groups do we need? Let's just build up the ones already established and create some organization...

Some that come to mind are:
PNWJeep.net
NAXJA.org
NW-Wheelers.com
etc.

~Scott

Well this group seems to have some trails in Washington that they run and take care of. That is what it sounds like me anyway. I am just trying to spread the word. Its an enjoyable forum but needs a little work and a more active member base.

Back