• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks...

Pat

NAXJA Forum User
...to all who helped put on the event. You guys had a smooth operation. Great turn-out too.

I had a lot of fun...can't wait til next time...

Pat

Thanks Pat for the Moral support at AutoZone you should have stuck around i would have bought you lunch! I had a great time and the jeep was flawless through Green, not so much in the mud though. Oh well she's running like a top now. I hope Collin made it home too!

I had a blast this year. Thanks for all those who put in the time and effort to make things go so smoothly. :thumbup:

My first NAXJA event..... Could not have made it any better.... period.... Already planning next year....

big ups everyone that put in the hard work and made this a great weekend...even for someone with out a jeep.

cheers,

jj

Oh well she's running like a top now. I hope Collin made it home too!
I'm so glad to hear that Aaron, my alternator was also the problem, but luckily between the power wash and about 5 blows with a hammer it came out of it (temporarily anyway) enough to get us home. Thanks so much to everyone who made it possible, it was a blast! It will be a yearly event for me, no doubt.

I'm so glad to hear that Aaron, my alternator was also the problem, but luckily between the power wash and about 5 blows with a hammer it came out of it (temporarily anyway) enough to get us home. Thanks so much to everyone who made it possible, it was a blast! It will be a yearly event for me, no doubt.
From now on......every post I read of your's, I'm going to hear your voice.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

:cheers:

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

ROFLMAO we were just discussing that on the way back home today :D

As seanR said it "he has a face for radio" :D

Thanks again Hale for the effort that was put into things this year, it was a blast.

SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

:roflmao: The face of Radio! Thanks to Kim for the battery and of course BIG HANK for the help with the Jeep. Thanks Collin for ruining my alternator ha...........j/k but i'm glad to hear yours made it home ok. Gene had it holding a charge for a while but when i went to air up it lost charge again. Thanks to all the guys with free and cheap parts. Thanks to BOB(along with rich and tater) for leading the group through the woods and hopefully getting good pics!

I am really looking forward to wheeling with all of you in the coming years!

Thanks again Hale for the effort that was put into things this year, it was a blast.

No, thank you for your generosity. We had a few hickups but it wasn't too awful bad IMHO. Much better turn out than I expected.

Glad you had a good time. I'm thinking we should do it again next year.:shhh:

Maybe we can get 3 black guys next year(or at least 1 driving a Jeep)! :D

thanks to everyone that made WF possible, and thanks to everyone that brought food for the Friday night potluck.

had a great time...

It was an awesome event. Thanks to all who helped put it on this year. I'm glad I was able to make it even if it was at the last minute.... I did get a couple hours sleep after wrenching on the XJ before we left to come down.

Hard to call it Winterfest after that great weather on Sat.

Nice to see lots of old and new faces this year.

Thanks again. John B. LS1XJ

Many thanks to everyone that makes this event happen.Without you , we could only wish for a event like this....

Hope to see ya next year..

Nick

Neither you or seanR are exactly male models yourselves Cheese Man so go shove it :D.

Maybe we can get 3 black guys next year(or at least 1 driving a Jeep)! :D
AJ (the guy that rode with me) will hopefully be bringing his '87 XJ next year, so that'll add another half black guy driving a Jeep anyway :D.

Last edited:
I had a great time with everyone down there. I'm happy to have made it to another winterfest and hope to get Brittany with me there next year. I'll make sure she trakes time off of work to go with. But I had a great time and can't wait to see everyone again. Also, great work by everyone who got everything set up.

Mike

... We had a few hickups but it wasn't too awful bad IMHO. Much better turn out than I expected.

Can't imagine what those hicups were but from the participant side of things it was the best Winterfest I've been to. Weather was excellent, trails were awesome, the trail leaders and gunners were on top of it all and everyone's spirits were high. Great seeing the folks I only get to see once or twice a year and getting to meet new people and put more faces with the screen names...

I don't see how it can get any better than that. :thumbup:

Thanks...

Myself and Grace had a great time and thanks for accepting her as part of the group (even if you all thought I was gay)...and thanks for the endless ribbings that I get every year that never stops...if it did stop I'd be afraid you hated me...

And big thanks to those that donated raffle items! With the current economic situation that we are percieved to be in, its nice to see companys stepping up and still continuing to donate.

Tom Wood's continues to amaze me in what he donates to our raffles, along with Warn, Rough Country, the HD guy and on and on...

mac 'ready for the 10th anniversary' gyvr

Back