• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock jeep centers

Semper Fi

NAXJA Forum User
I just did this mod yesterday, now I thought that I would get your opinion on them. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
from this:
100_0466.jpg

to this:
100_0465.jpg

100_0464.jpg

looks like this now:
100_0467.jpg

sorry to go off topic, but what front bumper do you have? I want one for mine that lines up with the stock fender flares like yours does and I haven't really seen one that I like. can you put up some more pics of this bumper? thanks

btw, the jeep caps look WAY better

i think if you paint them black it will be even better!

Those center caps look real nice. I repainted my stock wheels awile back and after seeing your factory caps on aftermarkey wheels, i may just end up using my stock caps when i upgrade too. Neat idea!:thumbup:

glad you guys like them, my wife couldn't tell me if she liked them or not. It wasn't near as hard as I thought it would be.

My bumper was custom made by a shop close to home called Mountain Valley Customs. I told them what I wanted and they built it for me. www.mvcustoms.com
100_3914.jpg

100_3943.jpg

100_3941.jpg

Back