• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF run Mar.28th

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
There's a thread already on this, but i wanted to go ahead and make it "official"

so far the plans are

When: Mar 28th, saturday. 9-10am?

where: TSF, meet up at the staging area?

what: Mostly easy trails for a few noobs&stock rigs , archers/ Hogs back / Cedar tree etc....

Who's in? :cheers:

Well I'm in, now where is the staging area? lol I have no idea where this is.

Can't wait to go. For those in the Gresham area if you would like we can meet up at some place close and head up there in a pack. just a thought, let me know. I'm on 202nd and Powell.

Can't wait to go. For those in the Gresham area if you would like we can meet up at some place close and head up there in a pack. just a thought, let me know. I'm on 202nd and Powell.
I'm at 122 and divsion so not to far from you would be good to meet up and go out together that way I won't be the only one lost if we loose our way lol

im comin from the gresham area aswell, we can all meet up out here instead if preferred?

i wanna go, where is everyone meeting (where is the staging area the first rock pit parking lot?) Is anyone coming from marysville or in the general vascinity of marysville?

uhh, marysville? as in, North of Everette? just did that drive last weekend, If you wanna go you are more then invited!

its about 260miles each way, you might wanna leave friday night?

Personally. TSF is fun, its awesome, its spectacular, but.. its still not worth THAT drive..

:)

how bout all the gresham folks that wanna meet up. . . . we can meet at the round table parking lot on 181st between hasley and glisan at 730. its right off I-84 ?

Back