• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campfire

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Thanks for the phone call and passing me around the campfire. I really wish I was there. Definitely next year! :cheers:

I'm gettin' ready to head up there for the campfire this evening. I didn't go wheelin' ... spent the day in the woods workin'. I am taking a load of wood up with me ... I should have a fire going real good when they get done with dinner. Hopefully we won't get any thunderstorms.

Les

BTW: "Winterfest" ... hah ... it's 72 degrees outside.

just got back from WF. It was alot of fun. The campfire was HUGE! There were so many people there. but it had just started raining when I left, and it didnt look like it was gonna get too bad.

The trail riding was great, very well organized. Thanks BOB for leading my group, and everyone else that helped organize everything. It was great!

No, and I drank a bunch of beer last night, too, in order to be in the right frame of mind to talk to a bunch of drunks.

I'd be be depressed, but I'm in Kauai :moon:

just got back from WF. It was alot of fun. The campfire was HUGE! There were so many people there. but it had just started raining when I left, and it didnt look like it was gonna get too bad.

The trail riding was great, very well organized. Thanks BOB for leading my group, and everyone else that helped organize everything. It was great!

Dude it rained like a bastard all night! We ended up having to limp my Jeep to Autozone in Crawfordsville and change the alternator in the parking lot. Damn, I shouldn't have listened to Collin!

Dude it rained like a bastard all night! We ended up having to limp my Jeep to Autozone in Crawfordsville and change the alternator in the parking lot. Damn, I shouldn't have listened to Collin!

I'm glad I left when I did. I'm not sure my tarp would've handled all that rain! ;)

at least you got it fixed! parking lot repairs make for a good laugh later! :)

I'm glad I left when I did. I'm not sure my tarp would've handled all that rain! ;)

at least you got it fixed! parking lot repairs make for a good laugh later! :)

Yeah Gene and Smitty were with me the whole time. I'm sure i'll get picked for that alternator for years to come!

Back