• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4-link...

2000Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
to those of you who have setup a 4-link in your XJ i am just wondering how much it cost you to set it up? im not talking with the price of coilovers, spirngs and what ever else you used im just trying to figure out how much it will cost me to build and mount the links.

im looking at running these brakets from Blue torch fab that allow you to use a stand alone coil from a coilover.

Just trying to get a rough idea of how much my build is going to cost me in the end to see if it is really feasable right now..

also any pics and advice would be apreciated. i have been reading alot about doing this swap and i am confident that myself and my friend can pull this off. just looking for last minute advice before i start ordering parts

$30 each for the Johnn joints (16 front and rear)
about 30' of tubing (40-50" tubing)
about $50-$75 of 1/4 steel for the brackets

it can be done more or less just depending on how creative you are, your skills, ect....

For the front or the rear?

Just look at Blue Torch Fab's sight, or Poly Performance, and add up the parts that you'll need........simple.

Back