• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lodging for thursday and friday.

I have plans with some other folks for saturdays lodging, but friday night and possibly thursday night I dont have a plan. plus I am 19 so hotel by myself is out. Is there any one I can shack up with those nights...

Thanks
Josh

I would camp if I were you, I have a tent you can borrow, I dont know who would want to "shack up"

Last edited:
when you get to the campground just tell them you are camping with the NAXJA group and they will direct you to where everyone is and its a flat rate per night.

If camping, do you *need* to make reservations? Or is it just more like "find a spot, and it's 10 per night per camper", and you don't need to worry about the place having "no vacancy"?

If camping, do you *need* to make reservations? Or is it just more like "find a spot, and it's 10 per night per camper", and you don't need to worry about the place having "no vacancy"?

affirmative, we usually have a designated area

Back