• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is the final count????

6 total

Once everyone learned Dan Wheeler was going to be there they all backed out and wanted refunds.:dunno:

This is based on pre-registration numbers, and I know there are several people planning on being there that missed the registration deadline.

85 people, and 54 jeeps.

I am guessing there is going to be close to 100 people there this year.

awesome...
we gotta get a good group photo!

BOB

Yeh, Im going to be taking as many pictures as possible, I have several friends on the fence of whether or not to "offroadize" their jeeps.... I hope to get them off that fence.... Also want anyone that happens to get me in a shot to email the pics to me... I don't know the next time i'll be able to atted an event....

Yeh, Im going to be taking as many pictures as possible, .. Also want anyone that happens to get me in a shot to email the pics to me... .

poser (plural posers)
  1. (UK) A particularly difficult question or puzzle.
  2. Someone who, or something which, poses; a person who sets their body in a fixed position, such as for photograpy or painting.
  3. Someone who likes to talk big, and look good, but doesn't do much.
  4. (pejorative, slang) = poseur; someone who affects some behaviour, style, attitude or other condition, often to impress or influence others
:)

BOB

Back