• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extended ABS wheel speed sensor line?

SeansXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I searched and did'nt find anything about it. I am installing a 3" lift and I will be running no sway bars on my '90 and from the look of it I will need more length. Any quik junkyard fixes? Or any aftermarket kits? Thanks for the help in advance.

pulling the fuse will not solve the problem with the length of the line, pull the fuse and unhook the lines? Would this throw my check brake light?

I'm at 5.5" lift on my 98 and don't need extended ABS wires. There are 2 places the wires snap onto the axle. Just unsnap one or both and you will instantly get another 6" or so. They snap them to the axle in a loop - unsnap them and the loop gives you more length.

I'm at 5.5" lift on my 98 and don't need extended ABS wires. There are 2 places the wires snap onto the axle. Just unsnap one or both and you will instantly get another 6" or so. They snap them to the axle in a loop - unsnap them and the loop gives you more length.

i will check on that in the morning, i sure hope its the same on 90s. thanks

I have run the RE 3.5 supper flex and not yet ripped my ABS lines on my '97

Every so often I gum up the tone rings with gooo and the ABS light comes on but I have yet to rip them out.

i just get a feeling they are longer on the late models.

quick fix? pull the ABS fuse

well i pulled the fuse just for chits and giggles and its horrible. The brakes work they lock up really easy of course, squeel and reverse was worse, so yeah thats a for sure "no go". When this rain gives ill be checking on Weirdo's advice.

Back