• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pittbull tires?

windle27

NAXJA Forum User
does any have these or no anything about them because they r kinda new and i eather want to buy the growlers or the micky thompson baja claws but i dont no anything about the pitbulls help?

I run the 33x13.50 pitbull rockers and love them. They're really tough and have awesome bite. My friend ran 33" growlers on his wrangler and they also worked really well.

cherojuly07.jpg

supercerokee.jpg

killer.jpg

100_1021.jpg

There's some pictures of them for ya

I run the 33x13.50 pitbull rockers and love them. They're really tough and have awesome bite. My friend ran 33" growlers on his wrangler and they also worked really well.

looks good
I have been debating on the rockers in a 35 I just dont know about the width of them

yea they are deffinately wide but I like wide tires.

Also as far as running them on the street, i ran mine on my daily driver and it wasnt bad, pretty comparible to other bias tires

i was just looking at the growlers because i realy liked the tred pattern and i figured that since they were an all terrain they would do better on the street then the rockers but still have some bite

I ran 37" Rockers on my JK and loved them. They are not as bad as the other bias ply tires on the street.
I've run about all the swampers and the Maxxis tires.
I'd put the Pitbulls above all the swampers for off road use but it's hard to say if they are better than a Creepy Crawler. The Creepy is likely the best rock tire out there but it is not that great on the road after some time. I'd take the pitbull over all the tires for everyday use. Who knows, maybe a radial could be in Pitbull's future?:shocked:

i was just looking at the growlers because i realy liked the tred pattern and i figured that since they were an all terrain they would do better on the street then the rockers but still have some bite

the growlers are meant to be like an all terrain, but they are the only all terrain i would ever consider buying. They seemed pretty similar to my growlers on the street and they still worked really well on the trail.

Back