• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who runs coilovers up front? and how'd ya do it.

I don't but I'd assume it's done in conjunction with an engine cage or super beefed shock hoops. I think Squirrel80 is running a set up front.

A couple guys run them but its not easy to do. You might just have to search because those who run them might not be on here much.

I don't but I'd assume it's done in conjunction with an engine cage or super beefed shock hoops. I think Squirrel80 is running a set up front.

Nope just setting up for Bypass shocks not coilovers. I will not be able to get those for a while so my next phase will be some fox smooth body reservior shocks. I will be leaving the stock coils in place and only upgrading the shocks. It is a lot of work to put coil overs in the front, like full engine cage, reinforced inner fenders and frame rail. You need to cut out alot of the inner fender to clear the coil over and it starts to make the front section of the unibody weak. You may have clearance issues with the brake master cylinder, and all kinds of other fun stuff you might run in to.

Back