• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad steering

jasswass

NAXJA Forum User
i have some trouble with my steering beeing unpresise. I have to active use the steering wheel on the highway to keep the car steady. the parts in the front end seems to be tight, cant find any paly (tie rod, track bar etc.)

what to check next?

(4" lift, adjustable track bar)

If your caster angles are too low, it will also cause the front end to "wander" when driving. You will have to fight constantly to keep it straight. Have you had the caster checked or adjusted?

If your caster angles are too low, it will also cause the front end to "wander" when driving. You will have to fight constantly to keep it straight. Have you had the caster checked or adjusted?

X2

bingo

Back