• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OR-Fab Winch Bumper

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Just got one of these. My buddy has it and loves it. Just wondering what other people think as well. Althought I hate "tube" bumpers, this thing is VERY strong and beefy for what it is.. plus it's got a winch mount which is what I've needed for a very long time:

61009-lg.jpg

83203v.jpg

83202 / 83203 - ORF Rock Slider Bumper for Jeep® Cherokee XJ • Constructed with rugged .120 wall steel tube: Gloss black Powder coat finish.
• 70lb weight won’t drop the nose of your vehicle.
• Modular construction for easy installation and shipping.
• PN 83202 comes with non-winch center section. PN 83203 comes with winch mount center section allowing the installation of all popular winch brands.
• Welded tabs for aux. lights & rock lights, plus mounting locations for two D-Rings.
• Available accessory grille guard hoop and light mount kit • Urethane Gap Guard to protect the area behind bumper • Exclusive bracket design strengthens the problem area at the steering box.

Last edited:
I like that one too. Post up a pic of it installed on yours from all angles. Where did you get it and how much coin ? I am also looking at the Tand T bumpers.

jcr offroad makes nice bumpers that are pretty affordable. shippings not bad either.

IntrepidXJ said:
why does everyone like this bumper? it's pretty ugly to me. doesn't look very strong either
X2,plus its a 3 piece bumper made from .120" wall,can you say "kiss your front sheet metal Goodbye"!

i dont like how the lead sits so far forward and low it seems like the angle would be cut a lot, also i hate tube bumpers...

I talked to a few guys on here that have run the ORFab bumper in arizone and New Mexico they seem to like it . so I figured for under 400 bucks i'll be the alaska guinea pig

Back