• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

is this worth it

redneckboarder

NAXJA Forum User
i can get this t case for 850 the only thing is the input flange is cracked. its a NV241 out of an 04 rubi.If it is worth it where should i start looking for the new flange?

260209_01.jpg

$850 with that cracked flange sounds a little steep to me.

depends on how much or even if you can get just that flange part from the dealership. id offer 850 minus the price of the replacement piece. it you could get it into running condition for 850 or close to it, id call it a good deal

ok thats what i thought, i have emails out to a few sources seeing if they can even get the part.

"Run Forest run"

more then likely, id say it was in low range when it happened. someone could have dropped the clutch or did something to send a strong shock through the drivetrain. I wonder what the tranny end looked like, something could have happened in the tranny and this was a by-product, or vise versa.

yea i decided last night not to do it, cuz with my luck id put it in 4 lo and boom i just spent 1k on a pile of scrap metal

Back