• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

extended brakes front lines w/ LA ?

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok gang, just finishing up my TNT long arm install and it slipped my mind that my current extended brake lines (Rough Country, not sure of length at the moment) are not long enough. So, now after looking briefly I see that Rubicon Express offers some that are 28" long. Who else offers an extended brake line that is at least that long or long enought that they are not acting as a limiting strap :D If I have to I will order from RE, but now my concern is getting them here by next Wednesday from California to be able to roll to Winterfest next week. Any help is appreciated.

*I am not posting this to start a "brand" war, just wanting to know what else is available and is being used. -Thanks

LA's have nothing to do with it,it sounds like you should focus on bump stops,shocks,and limit straps.

Depends on how much droop you are running.

I'm at 5.5" with 8" of droop and WJ knuckles (banjo bolt is lower than XJs).

RE 28" are plenty enough for me.

I have BDS lines with my Clayton arms, lots of droop and I still have plenty of slack. I tried googling the part # quick but couldn't find it. I believe they're around the same as MoparManiac's RE lines

Just found mine on BDS's website, mine are 26". I should also note that I relocated the hardline to a straight position, but that was before I got these lines... I think anything in the range of 26 to 28" should be more than enough for ya.

LA's have nothing to do with it,it sounds like you should focus on bump stops,shocks,and limit straps.

I have the measurement of line that I needed, just looking for companies/vendors so that I can get the lines here in time. Bump stops and shocks have been accounted for and installed to fit my type of wheeling.

Back