• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Locker Failure

Achmed

NAXJA Forum User
I went for a little trail test a coupel nights ago at a friends house to find my front locker not working because the compressor would just run and run. Pulled the cover yesterday and noticed the copper line was severed in 2. I guess I didnt check the clearances a couple months ago when I put in a new ring and pinion and the new ring gear sheared it.

In short. I called 4x4Connection.com and ordered a coper line repair kit that basically splices the new pieces together with a brass fitting and ferules. Has anyone ever used these air line service kits and was it successful? I am curious because the splice will be behind the diff cover.

ARB.jpg

It will work..They have bigger ones for water lines that have pressure too...Just DON'T over tighten it...Make it snug, then do a test on it before you install the cover..

Back